Why work with us?
Bracebridge was founded on the basis of many years of experience of advising on company sales, acquisitions, management buy-outs and capital raising.
- Our advice is only provided by highly experienced senior corporate finance advisers
- We bring a practical and commercial approach, with members of our team having worked at a senior level in businesses
- We enjoy working hands-on with our clients – whether they are business owners, entrepreneurs, management teams, private equity firms or large corporate groups
- We have advised on transactions across many industry sectors and will bring relevant experience to bear on your transaction
- We have advised on transactions with purchasers or vendors from several different countries and understand the complexities and nuances of doing deals in different cultures
- We will work with clients on all sizes of transactions – no deal is too large or too small for us
- We are independent from any large financial institution or consulting firm and offer objective, practical advice
Our highly experienced team includes a network of specialist industry sector advisers. We also work closely with a network of chosen specialists in areas such as accounting, tax, law and wealth management to ensure our clients are provided with a comprehensive, cost effective service. Contact us for an initial discussion about how we can help you.
Andy has almost 25 years corporate finance experience. He has worked for PwC Corporate Finance and he was also one of the founders of an independent corporate finance boutique before leaving to establish Bracebridge. Andy has extensive international experience, having lived and worked in the Asia Pacific region for 5 years and he has advised on several cross border transactions. Andy has been involved in the sale of over 50 companies, he has advised international groups on acquisitions and he has advised on MBOs and raising growth capital. He has worked with international groups such as Prism Medical and DCC plc and private equity groups such as Equistone and Graphite Capital. Andy is a Chartered Accountant and also has the ICAEW Corporate Finance qualification.
Frank brings a vast amount of commercial and strategic experience to Bracebridge and has personally been involved in the sale of businesses and management buy-outs. He is also Chairman of The Summit Medical Group and Non-Executive Director of Frontier Medical Group. He was invited to join Summit Medical as Chief Executive in 2001 by private equity firm, Graphite Capital. Frank was central to the growth of the orthopaedic company in the last decade, including the acquisition of businesses in France, Germany and Australia. Frank also led the company through a change of ownership in 2008, which saw Summit Medical being acquired by The Riverside Company in a secondary management buy-out. In 2012, Frank made the transition to Chairman and now contributes to the business as a member of the Board and a management shareholder. In December 2013, Frank was invited by Kester Capital to join the Board of Frontier Medical Group as a Non-Executive Director. Frontier is a UK based medical devices and healthcare services company with international interests. Frank’s early career saw him holding a variety of senior leadership roles in the UK’s National Health Service, including over 10 years as Chief Executive of various district and regional hospital groups in the UK. In the early 1990’s Frank received the NHS Leadership Award in recognition of his efforts in taking a district general hospital through the then controversial conversion process to NHS Trust status.
Marketing and Administration
Caroline has a wide range of marketing and administrative experience and has a passion for excellent client service. Caroline has worked in the hospitality and events industry, including Conference and Banqueting Manager positions in major hotel groups. She has also worked as receptionist and administrator at a leading internet company and more recently she has pursued a teaching career whilst bringing up three children, before joining Bracebridge.